If you had any preconceived notions or misconceptions about the health benefits associated with drinking wine, take a brief moment to peruse the edifying facts and figures shown below:
- Wine drinkers have a 34% lower mortality rate when compared side-by-side with beer and spirit enthusiasts.
- Those who drink wine at a moderate rate (about one glass per day) decrease their chances of experiencing a heart attack by over 30%.
- The procyanidins found in red wines have been empirically proven to defend against heart disease.
- One glass of wine per day reduces your risk of developing Type 2 diabetes by about 30%.
- The probability of experiencing a blood clot or stroke declines by over 50% in those who drink modest amounts of wine.
As you can see by now, wine is undoubtedly one of the most effectual natural remedies available in today’s day and age as it nourishes your body with the compounds, flavonoids, and amalgams that it needs to deter and prevent a vast array of maladies and disorders.
But before you go out and mistakenly purchase a “wine drink” instead of an authentic California vino, it’s important to understand the salient ins and outs of today’s most popular options.
If you happen to be interested in learning more about the very best California wine strains, feel free to use the remainder of this brief article as a checklist of sorts to help you decide which one to buy for your next get-together.
Made with Malbec, Petit Verdot, or Carmenere grapes, the Cabernet Sauvignon blend is one of the most recognizable and distinguished wines in the entire world, which explains the boisterous demand for authentic, aged bottles of this awe-inspiring vintage.
Aged with a dark, bluish-colored, and early-ripening grape strain, Merlot is widely regarded as one of the best California wine varietals due to its rich, distinctive, and dry flavor profile.
Commonly formulated with the vitis vinifera grape species, Pinot Noir blends have long been known as the planet’s most tantalizing and alluring sweet wines, largely due to the uneven nature of how Pinot Noir grapes ripen and mature.
If you happen to live in New York and wish to avail yourself of these incredible Californian wines, feel free to visit Townecellarswines.com for a robust selection of cost-effective blends. You can also connect them on Facebook for more updates.