Being able to work from home is a luxury that only a select few can enjoy; but sometimes, (after the cat has sat on your keyboard for the twentieth time, your toddler spilled juice on your lap top, and your friend has stopped by for an impromptu lunch date,) you really need the atmosphere of a ‘real’ office so you can get some work done.
It can be extremely difficult to act as a professional business owner when you are not in professional surroundings. That’s why virtual office services in NYC area have become wildly popular in the last decade. Here are just a few of the perks you can expect:
- Professional address: Using a professional address for all of your mail will give your customers and clients confidence that they are dealing with a bone fide business, and not some ‘fly by night’ operation.
- Meeting and conference rooms: Do you have to give a presentation to an important client or group of clients? Do you need access to resources like DVD, TV, Video, etc.? Meeting rooms can give you the privacy and atmosphere you need; this is a much better alternative than, say, your basement home office or a busy coffee shop.
- Call forwarding: If you don’t want to give out your home number to client, you can choose to have those calls forwarded to you. One single number can either forward them straight to you; or, you could have them answered live by a receptionist.
- Mail forwarding: All of your business mail can be forwarded to your home from your ‘business’ address.
- Office space: On those days when the distractions of home become too much, you can work from your ‘virtual’ office so you can work in peace and quiet.
Virtual office services in NYC can give you the professional image you seek when you work from home.