Do you want the elderly in your family to get good medical care without them living the comfort of their homes? Choose Registered Nursing Care in Salinas, CA to offer your loved one the level of care they need in the familiar, comfortable and safe environment of their own home.
The registered nurses are trained and certified to perform many types of advanced medical tasks and these include:
- Administering medications. This can include injections, oral and topical medications, eye drops and inhalants.
- Catheter care and Colostomy bag
- Tracking heart monitors, oxygen levels and other advanced in home medical equipment
- Provide personal medical care. This includes bowel and bladder observations, oral care and trimming of nails
- Providing dressing change after surgery
- Preparing meals and taking care of feeding
- Diabetics management
- Assisting with mobility
- Controlling infections
- Palliative and Respite care
- Provide advanced care training to family members
The registered nursing care can be scheduled on a daily or weekly basis depending on the health of the elderly. You can also choose to have a nurse 24/7 if their health requires regular monitoring. The nurses can ensure that your loved ones get the best medical care in the comfort of their homes.
When you choose registered nursing care services, you and your loved one will get all the assistance that you require to maintain an independent and healthy lifestyle in the safe environment of your home. You get a complete spectrum of services that are customized as per the specific needs of your loved one.
If the medical needs of your loved ones, so do the services. This ensures that quality health care is provided as per the changing needs of the elderly. The family members do not have to worry as their loved one is provided the best medical care at all times as per their specific requirements.
A registered medical nurse is well trained to handle any kind of medical emergency. This ensures that your loved one is safe even when faced with sudden medical issues that require immediate attention. They are well trained to handle situations till the physician arrives and provides the necessary medication. This can give you complete peace of mind as you are assured that any type of situation may be handled in a professional manner.