Are you holding an event outdoors or in an area where utilities are not easily accessible? Most hosts think about portable toilets but how are the guests going to wash their hands? This problem is easily solved with portable hand washing station rental. In fact, it may be the best solution.
What are Portable Sinks?
Portable means “self-contained.” In other words, you have everything you need in one unit. These things are not required:
- A source for water
- Pipes and plumbing for water and drain pipes
- Time consuming and expensive installation – there is nothing to install. In fact, installing this kind of sink is very simple and easy and only takes a few minutes time.
Why Portable Hand Washing Station Rental?
You have two basic options when it comes to mobile sinks. First, you can purchase a portable sink. This can be an excellent decision, especially if you have frequent requirements for portable sinks. They are always available when you need them and setting them up is simple and easy.
You also may want to think about rental units. For example, suppose you have an annual trade show and you want your visitors to enjoy the benefits of hand washing. Since you only require the sink once a year, it makes sense to simply rent what you need. This is the easiest and most convenient strategy and here is why:
- Cost – renting is less expensive than buying
- Maintenance – you are not responsible for the upkeep of the sink unit.
- Construction – there are no building codes, permits or construction issues to worry about.
Portable hand washing station rental comes with many important advantages including the ability to choose from a wide range of rental units for your business or personal needs.
If you would like to learn more about portable hand washing station rental, come to MONSAM Enterprises. We provide over 40 models for your convenience and you can find us on the Web today at portablesink.com for more details.