Did you know that 70% of Americans between 35 and 45 years of age have at least one missing tooth? A missing tooth interferes with the quality of your life in many ways. For example, it affects your smile and laughter, especially if the missing tooth is at the front and it can also affect your speech and the ability to chew and eat easily. In Chicago, dental implants are a solution for people with missing teeth. They replace the natural teeth or tooth with a supporting prosthesis such as a dental implant.
How do the implants work?
They are placed in direct contact with the jawbone so that they can be durable and successful. The artificial tooth functions just like a normal tooth.
Who qualifies for implants?
Chicago dental implants are good for anyone with missing teeth. Consider the implants if you;
* Have uncomfortable and inconvenient dentures that you want to get rid of
* Are looking for a permanent solution for your missing teeth
* Want to speak and eat without difficulty
* Want to restore your facial beauty
What are the benefits of dental implants?
* Dental implants are durable. If you take care of the implants, you can have them for life.
* The implants do not interfere with the other teeth; the adjacent teeth are preserved in their perfect state.
* If you have dental implants, you clean them the same way you clean your teeth. You do not need a special procedure to clean the implants, so you can enjoy good oral hygiene.
With dental implants, you can continue to enjoy your beautiful smile as the artificial tooth replaces the natural tooth perfectly.
You can continue to enjoy all kinds of food after placing the implants without the fear of dislodging or breaking them.
If you want to get dental implants in Chicago, visit Art of Modern Dentistry today for professional dental services.