At some point, you have come across an electric candle warmer. You might not have known what it was and was curious. An electric candle warmer is a warmer that uses a small amount of voltage to get just hot enough to melt small pieces of wax. The melted was releases its fragrance filling your home with a wonderful scent.
Electric candle warmers plug into an electrical outlet and when turned on, will melt the wax releasing the fragrance.
Electric candle warmers come with built-in bowls to accommodate the melted wax. The biggest advantage of using electric candle warmers is that there is no flame. This eliminates the emission of soot and harmful fumes.
The candle warmers use wax melts which are small pieces or cubes of scented wax. There are hundreds of different scents, and you can mix and match scents to create a personalized fragrance.
Safe to Use
Candles have an open flame which poses a fire risk. Candle warmers are flameless and wickless reducing the risk of a fire hazard. In addition, they are safe to use around children and pets.
Warmers can be operated just about anywhere. They are safe for use in all rooms in a home, and most businesses do not prohibit the use of candle warmers.
There are certain precautions that you have to take when using your electric candle warmer.
- You should make sure neither the warmer nor the electrical cord come in contact with water.
- Never leave the warmer on when no one is home.
- Never place your fingers or hands on or in the unit or the melted wax.
- Always allow the wax to solidify before moving the unit.
- Do not add oil or water to the wax bowl.
- Do not place metal into the wax bowl.
- Only plug the warmer into a 120-volt electrical outlet.