People struggling with addiction need the love and support true healing requires. That is what addiction intervention in Minnesota looks like. Our skilled and compassionate therapists can help you and your family navigate recovery. Click on the link below to learn more about our programs and successes.
What Is an Intervention?
The word “intervention” means interfering in some course of events. You may feel helpless and hopeless if you are close to someone gripped by addiction. We are here to guide you and your loved one in interrupting the cycle of addiction by:
- Hosting an intervention
- Motivating the individual to seek help
- Establishing a treatment program
- Walking the whole road with the recovering individual
Experience has shown that 82% of our interventions have led to clients going to treatment the very same day of the intervention. Another 12% entered therapy within two weeks.
Treatment After Intervention
Your loved one will receive immediate help through programs such as:
- Sober Coaching to assist with growth and success
- Treatment Consultants to choose the best program
- Chemical Assessment to gauge whether an individual has an addiction requiring treatment
- And more
Because each person is unique, our addiction intervention in Minnesota finds the best treatment facility available. We support the individual with our Sober Companion help if one is not immediately available.
Visit the Website Today
Don’t just worry that something must be done. Act now and learn more about addiction intervention in Minnesota with Drew Horowitz & Associates, LLC.