Student housing in Madison doesn’t get any better than this. It includes convenience, affordability, amenities, and more to meet your needs, and it’s right across the street from Camp Randall. Student life means campus life in your apartment on Monroe Street.
Floorplans and Rates
Home away from home is not just a trite slogan at this community specially designed with you in mind. Choose your perfect space from:
- 4-bedroom, 2-bath at $889
- 2-bedroom, 2-bath at $669 for double occupancy, $1,099 for a single
- Studio at $1,299
- 1-bedroom, 1-bath at $1,479
Garage parking is available for an extra fee. You can select your roommate(s) or get matched. Since all contracts are per person, you are only responsible for yourself.
Features and Amenities
Welcome to one of the most memorable times in your life — college! It couldn’t get better than living in vibrant student housing in Madison with room to play, stay, and study. Enjoy fantastic features such as:
- Electronic community access
- Hardwood-style flooring
- Granite kitchen countertop and stainless-steel appliances
- Washer and dryer in each apartment
- And more
We’re a pet-friendly community with on-site management.
Included with Your Rent
Additional features in your furnished apartment include:
- High-speed Internet
- Flat-panel TV in living room
- Community features – fitness center, clubhouse, and more
You can easily walk, bike, or ride the UW Campus Bus to the University of Wisconsin campus. At night use the Lightway Walking Path.
Call or Click Today
For more information about student housing in Madison at Lark at Randall, visit their website or contact them today.