No matter if you are hiring painting contractors in Atlanta to work on the interior or exterior of your home, you want to be sure that you employ the most qualified professionals. Here are some of the most effective hiring suggestions we’ve come across to assist you in your search for the best painting contractors.
Get Numerous Bids
Never make the mistake of talking to merely one painting contractor. There are many more to choose from. You should obtain at least three bids from three different painting contractors in Atlanta before making your final decision.
Each of these contractors should be willing to come out to your home and provide you with an estimate of how much it will cost to do the work. Keep in mind that the cheapest option is not necessarily the best one.
Make Sure That They Offer a Formal Contract
A reputable company such as Atlanta Painting Company would be delighted to offer you a written contract letter at your request. Among the items contained in this contract will be the project’s overall cost and a list of everything else included in the project.
It should also include any work performed outside of the scope of the project. If they don’t offer a formal contract, you might wish to take your business elsewhere.
Don’t Pay Everything up Front
Some painters may discount you if you pay for the complete workup ahead. In some situations, this is advantageous since it saves you money, but it also exposes you to the risk of the project not being done to your satisfaction. It’s advisable to pay 75% up front and hold the remaining 25% until the job is completed.
Address: 210 W Crossville Rd, Roswell, GA 30075